Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Vinyl quotes I need in my house

You know how everyone has those vinyl lettering things in their homes.  I decided that I need some, though my husband doesn't really approve of all of them....I honestly don't know why.

The first one that I want is:

1: Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go and beat you with until you know who's in command (Fire Fly quote: we would also have a chain under lining this quote :) )

2: This I want on the outside of our door:
          In case of a zombie Apocalypse:
          If you are a zombie, we have already been infected so please go to the next house.
          If you are a live person, ignore what we told the zombies (we did that to trick them so they won't eat our brains) So you can come in if you'd like.
See this one would be great because if we really did become zombies it would trick people to come into our house so we could eat their brains.

3) "No! Everyone will tell you to let it go and move on, but don't! Instead, let it fester and boil inside of you! Take these feelings and lock them away. Let them fuel your actions. Let hate be your ally, and you will be capable of wonderful, horrid things. Heed my words, Goob: Don't let it go." If you don't let things go you'll be a GOOB! (quote is from Meet the Robinsons)

4) "You only say never because no one's ever done it" (This is of course, from Princess Bride)

5) Have a question? Google it.

6) Our family is awesomer than yours, because we have this awesome vinyl lettering that says so.

7) Welcome to the
     S: Super
     V: Victorious
     E: Excellent
     D: Darn right awesome
     I: Intelligent
     N: Never wrong
     Family.

8) Ok this one is for my car but I saw it one someone's bumper sticker and I totally want it : "My smart phone is smarter than your honor student"  I just loved it, it made me smile :)

9) Rules for having a temper tantrum (these were the rules that my parents lived by....and yes we HAD to follow them. But I would love to put them up on a wall or something :)
    1: If you slam a door, you have to make the lights shake.
    2: If you scream, the neighbors have to hear it
    3: If you stomp your feet, the floor needs to shake like an earth quake.
    4: If you're going to be dramatic you have to lay on the floor, scream, bang your hands and feet, and cry.
    5: The parents get to decide if you have done these rules correctly.  If you do not meet the parents expectations, you must repeat until you get it right.

10) And finally: Aren't you glad we didn't put up something that everyone else has?

See I think these quotes would be excellent for my house. I just have to convince Chris to let me put them up. :)





3 comments:

  1. You forgot the respectful way to roll you eyes. They must go straight up and not off to the side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH for the rules! I totally forgot that one! Oh my gosh I thought you were talking about my side way smiley faces like "rolling your eyes the texting way" I totally spent like ten minutes Googling the "respectful ways how to roll your eyes in texting language." Wow Yeah that's definitely another one of my wow moments :)

      Delete
  2. Totally awesome!!!! Maybe try the do first and bribe forgiveness with dr. Pepper? Also can I steal one or more of these sayings? -- Alicia

    ReplyDelete