Friday, April 5, 2013

Things I never thought I would have to tell another human being (probably part 1)

"please don't sit on mommy's head with a poopy diaper, In fact please don't sit on my head."

"Hold on let me get a tissue, NO kiara don't eat that.....booger" (she ate it during the ..... )

"Don't bite your cousin"

"Stop biting the table" a few minutes later "stop biting the chair"

"Please don't share your lolly with the dogs" Dogs take a lick then she takes a lick and so on.

"Don't share your ice cream with the dogs."

"How about we just stop sharing anything with the dogs."

"Wow you turned tigger into a mad scientist, blood thirsty vampire, for our daughter to color." This was to my 
husband :)

"why did you fart in my face then leave?" Oddly I've had to say this to quite a few people.

"Stop putting your face in the toilet."

"Kiara please stop biting the broom"

"Poopy goes in the potty"

"food does not go in your hair"

"No, food does not go in my hair"

"Get that out of your nose"

"Don't bite the dogs"

"Where are your pants!" 

"Get that gun out of your cousin's mouth" (fake gun of course ;) )

"Stop eating the soap!"

"Don't lick the electrical socket!"
"why are you eating your toenails?"

"please don't drink or eat the soap, the bubbles, or the bath water"

"Why are you biting my toenails?"

"Please don't lick my foot....or your dad's!"

"Why did you put all of my hair bands in the toilet?"

"You know....this is the third time we've locked ourselves out of our own house."

"How do we get her head out of the banister?"





1 comment:

  1. This made me smile. But seriously, you never thought you'd have to ask someone where their pants were...?

    ReplyDelete