Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My version of why I got pulled over vs the officer's version

So I got pulled over awhile ago and I feel like I need to justify my story because the officer's version is TOTALLY wrong (ok, from my point of view he's wrong, his point of view...I guess he might be right...I guess...)

My version:
My mission was to visit the Mother ship, capture it, and bring it back to my base. I'm cruising along  when all of the sudden I notice that the Naglongotisticist aliens following me! I have to out run them.  They start shooting missiles at me. I try to dodge them. I start weaving in and out of the moving astroids, trying to hide from these evil aliens.  Unfortunately, they had ships that could go through these asteroids (which I thought was totally unfair). But my V6 mini Rocket was just fast enough to stay in the lead. As I'm weaving in and out of these asteroids I notice that there were more aliens in front of me.  I had to go faster in order to break through the wall they had formed! I pick up speed, by now I'm almost reaching hyper speed but my ship just wasn't fast enough! Oh no! I start to shoot my missiles at them but their ships are shielded by an advanced force field (this force field made the Starship Enterprise's shield look weak)! I'm not going to make it! My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest.  My body was sweating, I was feeling dizzy because of the adrenaline running through my veins   I had no way out. Suddenly I notice a worm hole on the left side guarded by two white lines! The Holishnickiry Gods have blessed me with a passage way! Luckily the alien ships didn't notice the worm hole that was on the very left hand side. I immediately turn almost hitting a ship on the left flank, but luckily I was on his blind side, so I was able to fly by them undetected.
I thought I had lost them, but they found my trail.  Unfortunately, I have a gas fueled rocket and gas out in space leaves a trail :(. The Naglongotisticist aliens were still on my tail! I finally hit my hyper speed button, knowing that my ship would most likely fall apart, but I had no other choice.  I tried to shoot my back lasers and hit them, but at hyper speed they wouldn't work.  Suddenly, I noticed the red and blue flashing lights behind me.  The Naglongotisticist aliens called in the big guys.  These guys are brutal I have never heard of anyone out running them and surviving. I had the option to out run them, there was a back allyway that I could take.  I knew it was a risky move as I was about to turn into this allyway my rocket ship was suddenly taken over by a magnetic field that killed my engine boosters causing me to halt abruptly. All hope is lost.  I would never be able to complete my mission.  The big Naglongotisticist brown alien came out of his ship and in a raspy voice said these exact words: "Do you know why I pulled you over?" My life ended that day. They stuck me in a prision called "Traffic school". It was the worst torture I have ever experienced in my life.

The police officer's version:
There was a silver mini SUV going 80 mph in a 50 mph zone.  This SUV was breaking the law, and as a person who needs to protect the law had no choice but to pull this person over.  He flipped on his lights to notify this car that they got caught.  The car in front of him pulls over (like the officer predicted they would). As he gets out he has to ask the generic question "Do you know why I pulled you over?".

After hearing my story, who's version do you think is more true, mine or....his? (FYI the correct answer, is mine.)

2 comments:

  1. I think you and your Dad have the same aliens after you. I think he just got his doctorate in traffic school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D yeah I think he's taken enough classes to become the instructor. What they really need to teach is "if you want to speed here are some tips how not to get caught by a copper."

      Delete