Monday, April 22, 2013

Don't read! I'm Focusing!!!!

Focus Megan, Focus!!!

Finals are this week, and what am I doing? Blogging, Facebooking, Killing my self with so much anxiety that I'm about to explode!!!!



I have major anxiety so what do I decide to do? Study? No that would be too easy and might actually get rid of this anxiety that I want to keep for the rest of my life.  So I decide to go through two HUGE (when I say huge I mean HUGE, think of the biggest thing you can think of and.....seriously, you're gonna think of Mount Everest? OK maybe down size it just a hair....Now ya got it! Good job!!! Two stars for you!!!) Boxes of everything I decided to save since I was in 9th grade.

I have a certain ninth grade teacher to thank for this because they said "Definitely keep all of your high school  work, because you never know when you'll need it." Ninth grade teacher, I hate you, because guess what 9th grade Megan did? Yeah I saved every homework assignment that I EVER did. This includes: Math, English, History, Geography, Dance, PE, Biology, Physics, Astronomy, Drama, etc. for 4 years! (Yeah...)
So do I just start throwing things away? No, because remember....I'm stalling, because I don't want to study.  So I look through every individual piece of paper and see if it's worth throwing away....Yeah I have no life.  I did this for 4 hours and what do I have to show for it? One empty box that now has no purpose in life other than to sit in my basement collecting dust. (Well that was it's job in the beginning but this time it's empty so it's a sadder story.)

Now that my needless sorting is done, what am I going to do? I'm going to write this pointless blog and then go for a run! Then maybe dishes.....

It's amazing things I'll do just to procrastinate more.

Hmmm....sort through my taxes for the last 10 years or study for this huge final that I'm gonna fail anyway.....Hmmmm.....Taxes it is!!!!

OOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo! Shiny object!!! Gotta go!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've definitely participated in the random-box-sorting-because-I'm-avoiding-other-responsibilities behavior... it's the best. You can spend a whole afternoon feeling entirely absorbed in what you're doing and then get to the end of it and realize you've seriously just spent a day doing nothing... nothing at all.

    ReplyDelete