Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My goals for happiness...That I will start tomorrow.

OK so I have been sucking it up on being happy.  I have been a really grumpy person for a while and rather negative (at least in my head I have been, other people tell me that I'm awesome...which I am by the way ;)). I have been trying really hard on being happy. I drink Coke everyday and happiness does NOT come out of the bottle, but it does prevent murders...just sayin'.
New caption: Prevents Jail Time with Creepy Inmates.

So I am going to do something about it! Starting now...or tomorrow...(Right now I'm kind of complaining about being happy, I'm in a grumpy mood...SEE it's that bad!!)
Anyway, here is what I am going to try to do...I can't make any promises.

I am going to wake up every morning and smile.
I didn't say it would be a great smile....
The smiling might kill my soul because I am NOT a morning person what so ever...just ask Chris he'll tell ya. 
This is how I normally wake up.


Then I am going to say one good thing that I am grateful for. For instance, I do not have to wear duct tape underwear. Thank heavens!
Yup I actually found a picture!
Do not say bad things about people who drive stupid and get in my way.
The "You" I am referring to are the stupid people who suck at driving... wait I'm  not  supposed to say bad things about them. What I meant to say was the 'You" I am referring to are the wonderful people who do an exceptional job at pissing me off...I called them wonderful so that should count as saying something good about them right?

Do not complain. Things can't get that bad right?
Okay....well that pretty much says it right there.
But at least I don't have this woman's job :)...My question is, why isn't she wearing a poncho?!! 

I am not going to stress over the little things like the fact that my daughter told me that she touched a spider this morning. I'm not going to stress that she is now probably going to mutate within the next 24 hours and turn into a half spider thing. At least she told me the spider was at grandma's house so I don't have to stress about needing to burn down my house.
    

Anyway I think I'll stop it right there...I should have stopped at the smiling one, this is WAY too long of a list! Oops...Does that count as complaining? I mean...Nah never mind, I'll start this happiness thing tomorrow. Like I said...I'll "try" to do these things. ;) 
Cute cat picture?...Yup feeling happy already ;)
Let the HAPPINESS BEGIN!


2 comments:

  1. I've recently "re-discovered" real depression and I've already got crippling anxiety! Your post was just great, and I love all the funny pics you took the time to find, make, and put in! Here's for tomorrow- cheers? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a negative person, you are rather witty, comical, and rather artistic. You have a lot going for you, but maybe, just maybe, you are addicted to your pain. I realized this about myself a while back, though it sounds pretty weird--I would not know who I am without being depressed, anxietal, and reclusive. With all my faults, I like being me. Someday, someday, someday, it will all get better Ms. Jones. It will all work out somehow.

    Keep hoping anyway.

    Peace Be Upon You

    ReplyDelete