Monday, July 22, 2013

My Life Goals

I have never really had any life goals other than, get a Harley Davidson and become a millionaire over night. But this year has changed it all! It all happened after Christmas of 2012. It was time to take down the Christmas tree and neither Chris nor I wanted to take it down and that's when it hit me! Why don't we just leave it up until next Christmas?! This has now become my goal of the year (I don't think Chris was too happy with it). Then I started thinking "Wow this is my first random goal that I have made in...well...ever." I usually had goals like: Making the tennis team, getting a house, becoming a therapist (for some reason most people are shocked when I mention this goal.), and such things. But this year, I decided that I'm going to have some random goals and complete them throughout my life time. I mean why not? People keep saying life is short so why not make the best of it? I only have 61 years and 16 days to live on this place, so I'm going to make it fun. I've already completed some of them so here's the list:

1) Own a Harley Davidson before I'm 80 (This is on every list no matter what)
2) Leave up my Christmas tree for the whole year (half way there!)
3) Get to level 100 on Candy Crush (completed)
4) Build a slide down my stairs (completed)
5) Repel out of a second story window (Mom I'm coming over to your house! I can't have my neighbors think I'm crazy or something)
6) Ride a windmill. I've always wanted to do this.
7) Get one of those cute/scary Travelocity gnomes
8) Touch an eel
9) Grab a map of the US, spin around, close my eyes, point at a state, and go there that minute.
10) Train a parrot to say the famous line from Joey on the TV series of Friends "How you doin'" (Anyone have a parrot I can borrow?)
11) Come up with an 11th goal.
12) Go streaking when I'm 80, that way I can get off the hook by claiming to be delusional. If I did this today I don't think I could get away with that. Honestly, who doesn't want to do this?! Don't lie I know ya'll have wanted to do this.
13) While getting pulled over, motion for the officer to go around.
14) Run for president with the slogan "I'll ruin the country faster than Obama. Vote for me!" And see how many people will actually vote for me. I have a feeling I'll at least get 15.
15) Follow someone in a public place and mimic every move they make, and when they turn around say "Can you help me find my mom?"
16) Do Dead Man's drop off of a street light with a super woman costume. If you don't know what Dead Man's drop is, it's when you sit on a bar and do a back flip off of it trying to land on your feet. Why a street light you ask? Because that way I can scare someone when I magically appear on the cross walk in an awesome fashion. Don't worry I'll do it while the cars are stopped at a red light and the little guy is on. You know that guy? The one on that one thing attached to the street light post? See I thought this through :) I'm not stupid.

Now ya'll might think, "She's only writing this because she's trying to be funny on her amazingly awesome blog." Well I have to say, "You bet I am!" Okay just kidding. These are actually things that I plan on doing at some point in my life. Some are completely out there and I don't know how well I'll be able to complete those ones but I'm going to do it, I'll just not take my bipolar medication that day :). I'm UBER excited!!! If I don't do it in my lifetime I'll give ya'll 50 bucks. It'll be in my will. I'll have it say "To anyone who actually read my blog back in 2013 gets 50 bucks if I don't complete that list that I made on that one day when I was in a crazy mood." Though if I word it like that my lawyer will look at my blog and say "Great this lady was completely crazy when she wrote all of her posts. How do I know which post she's talking about?!!!"

I'll have to keep ya'll updated when I complete these goals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment