Thursday, July 25, 2013

Meet Fredrick!!!

Here's Fredrick!!
You can ignore Chris in the background he doesn't like Fredrick. I think Fredrick takes offense that Chris doesn't like him. I have a feeling that Chris is going to wake up with a gnome 2 inches away from his face with a tiny axe.

Fredrick is a part of my life goals that I wrote a blog about  :) My Life Goals

Here is how I came about Fredrick, this is mine and Chris's Text messages back and forth

Chris: Funny shirt on woot today
Me: :) It makes me smile...AH!!! TRAVELOCITY GNOME FOR SALE ON WOOT I NEED IT!!! NEED IT!!
Chris: No! No Megan. No
Me: NEED IT!!!
Chris: No.
Me: It makes me sooo happy :)
***a little later***
Me:...ummm..you love me... :)
Chris: NO GNOME!
Me: It talks :) it makes me happy :) and I love it! Gnome it is! I already named it Fredrick, I became attached, I HAD to adopt it :)....I love you
Chris: Noooooo! No Gnome!
Me: But it's name is Fredrick! You have to buy a Fredrick!
Me: *quoting Emperor's New Groove* "Yay! It's my birthday present to me!"

Fredrick is the best gnome I have ever adopted! Well, he's also the only gnome I've ever adopted :)He's motion activated and has 17 different sayings!

Today I put him under my boss's desk today and when she walked in you could hear her laughing so hard all the way to my desk. It got her pretty good :) Then I hid it in my mom's room and she loved it too!

I love Fredrick he makes me so happy!!! I'm going to find other ways to put him to use mwahahahaha!!!

Happy Birthday to me!!! (Don't worry when my birthday comes I'm going to get my real present and get Abby's farting hippo from NCIS! I'm so excited!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment