Friday, June 28, 2013

My battle with strawberries

 In January I found out that I'm allergic to strawberries, my most favoritest fruit ever! Horrible, I know.  It's my 3rd worst nightmare to come true! Even though I know that I'm allergic to them I just can't say no.  This is the conversation in my head:

Stupid Megan "OH YUMM!!! I would love to have that strawberry!"
Smart Megan "DON'T YOU DARE! Your mouth will go numb, you'll get nauseated, and remember that time when you ate too many and you noticed you could hardly breathe?!!!"
Stupid Megan "No big, you know I hate breathing anyway.  It's one of my biggest pet peeves."
Smart Megan "Umm...You do know that you need to breathe in order to live right?"
Stupid Megan "Eh, they only say that, but I bet if I hold my breath long enough my body will evolve so it can live and not breathe! See genius!!"
Smart Megan *bashing head on counter* "That's not how evolution works chica."
Stupid Megan "Of course it is, I took biology, I think I know what I'm talking about!"
Smart Megan "Well I don't want to be sick tonight so don't eat the strawberry."
Stupid Megan "But, but it looks SO goooood!!!!!"
Smart Megan "No"
Stupid Megan "Remember how delicious they taste and how the juiciness makes our mouth tingle?"
Smart Megan "Megan, No!"
Stupid Megan "OH. MY. GOSH!"
Smart Megan "WHAT?!"
Stupid Megan "Look over there!!!!"
Smart Megan *turns and looks*
Stupid Megan *shoves strawberry in mouth*
Smart Megan "What? I don't see anything"
Stupid Megan *with mouth full* "Oh darn it must have left."


How can I beat that conversation? Stupid Megan may be stupid but she's a sly one! hee hee hee. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment