Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Days when I know I am not a people person

I admit there are some days where I am not a people person and I want to kick them in the face. Someone says "Hey! how are you?" *KICK* Someone says "hey you look pretty" AWE! *KICK*
Ok usually I don't kick people for saying things like that, but there are some stupid people who are out there who eventually find their way to me. I have issues with these people. I'm usually good with people, but let me tell ya, there are a few days where I just want to bean them in the head with a 2x4.

Here is how I know when I shouldn't talk to people

1) When I want to sick the Monty Python Bunny on them
2) When I start my stick figure drawings of them being pushed into a spiky wall or them being squished by a giants foot.
3) When I want to rip out my hair and scream "Are you really that stupid?!"
4) When I start writing a letter to the government declaring that we need to have tests for idiots who want to become a parent. Stupid people should not be allowed to reproduce!
5) When throwing my cell phone at their head seems appropriate. (I say cell phone because I apparently always have it on me...gah I hate the cell phone trap conundrum, talk about government tracking! Yeah government, I'm on to you and your mind games! Maybe I should write to the government about that too! Nah that takes too much work.)
6) When I feel like shooting unicorns and breaking rainbows.
7) When something slips out like "Did you really just ask me that?" (yes, this has happened and the out come was not pleasant, my boss had a talking to me. Although, all I had to say was, "well they shouldn't be that stupid", and my boss agreed with me :) I love my boss)
8) When I have broken 5 pencils and a pen and now have ink all over my hand, which only pisses me off even more. (ok so it was only one pencil and one pen, but when it comes to 5 that's when you know it's bad)
9) When I start talking to myself in third person angrily (I had to write angrily because I always talk to myself out loud).
10) When I turn into this guy: (Ok this has not happened yet but when it does you'll totally know because it's a part of my plan for when I rule the world.)
by the way Aladdin is one of my  top 5 favorite Disney movies
11) When I have had 3 cokes and it's only 9 AM
12) When I start cutting out voodoo dolls out of paper and stabbing them with my pencil and sticking paperclips through them
13) When I hand my phone to my boss and say "Here! It's your turn!" (This really didn't work because my boss apparently had a pissed off person in her office at the time and said "I'll take it, but you have to deal with the livid person in my office." Yeah talk about backfire.)
14) OK, now when I shout "RAWR, GAR, GRUMBLE!!!" Stay away from me. I cannot tell you how many people come up to me and talk to me. No, I am saying these things because I'm pissed and you might become the next victim of my RAWRING. Just a little warning.

Wow apparently I am not a people person a lot of the time!!! Or maybe there are just that many stupid people out there. Yup, that's it. Justification is my best friend ;) 

Just so you know right now I'm in my #6 mood, and I will mount that unicorn's head on my wall...Ok not really, cause that's just gross, but I will turn it into a museum so I can make millions declaring that they really do exist.(that's not a part of my plan for when I rule the world FYI but it would come in handy :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment