Monday, January 27, 2014

I am sick...this must mean I am dying.

I have been sick the last two days and I am DONE! DONE I SAY! DONE! OK so my stomach just laughed at me after I typed that...well it more grumbled at me and said "I'm going to kill you later, just wait."
I can handle any types of pain. Give me a lot of pain and  I will barely make a sound. I literally turn into Superman.
Yeah I turn into a hot guy...What? I can be who ever I want, it's my blog and I'm sick!
But give me nausea and I turn into Spiderman:
I'm dying. I just know it.
I become the most whiniest, pathetic, and most useless person in the world. When I get sick I literally lose the ability to talk and I can only communicate through groans and moans. I also am pretty positive that I am going to die. My poor husband...

When I get sick my stomach and my brain suddenly become the most useless organs in my body. My appendix did a better job at handling things!
My stomach and brain get very confused. My stomach doesn't know what it wants, and my brain only hears half of the conversations. Here is the conversation my stomach as with my brain.
Stomach: "I am Starving but don't eat anything!"
Brain: "Alright! The stomach is starving! Let's eat that steak over there!"
Me: Eats steak because my brain told me to.
Stomach: "NO!!! WHY IS ALL OF THIS FOOD COMING DOWN???!!!" 
Brain: "Wait, you said you were starving!"
Stomach: "Yes, but I said DON'T EAT ANYTHING!"
Brain: "You should have been clearer!"
Stomach: "How is DON'T EAT ANYTHING not Clear?!!!"
Me: running to the toilet because my brain is stupid.

So my husband gets me a Coke and my stomach says:
"Ok let's try some toast with this Coke."
Brain: "Are you sure?"
Stomach: "Yes I want toast and Coke....Is that clear enough?"
Brain: "OK toast and Coke it is."
Stomach: *singing in an awesome tune* "Yay! I love toast and Coke, toast and Coke yay for toooaaassst and Coke!"
Me: Start eating toast and Coke
Stomach: *still singing* "Toooaaasssttt aaaannnndddd....wait a minute....ONLY COKE! ONLY COKE!!! ONLY COKE!!! NO TOAST!!!! BAD TOAST!!! WE DON'T LIKE TOAST!!!!"
Brain: "But you said you wanted toast!!! Make up your mind will you?!!!"
Stomach: "I just did make up my mind! I said only Coke! How is that not making up my mind?!"
Brain: "Oi, you need to shut up down there!"
Stomach: "You should leave the thinking to me, you're useless!"

Now that you know the conversations between my stomach and my brain you should know the conversations between me and Chris:
Me: "uuuhhhhbbmmeaaffaach" *FYI I can't speak English anymore because my brain is too busy arguing with my stomach it has forgotten how to speak to the mouth and it makes me sound like an idiot.*
Chris: "You want me to put the blanket on you?"
Me: *giving a wanna be nod* "thanmoienklkyouuu"
Chris: 'You're welcome I love you."
Me: Groan so uncomprehensible that I'm surprised that Chris got the meaning that I said "I love you too"
Chris: "I'll get you some more toast."
Brain and Stomach: "NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Me:*brain starts working with my mouth* "BBBBBBBBLLLLEEHHHHH NNNNNNNOOOOO!!!!"

Then there is me and my two year old child:
Kiara: "Look mommy I'm super hero Rara!!!" 
*comes at me full speed and jumps on my stomach*
I don't think I need to go into detail about what happens next.

OH boy well I better get going because remember how my stomach said that it was going to kill me later? I think "later" is here! Oh no...

No comments:

Post a Comment