Sunday, February 9, 2014

The arguments we have in our family

OK so this is the argument that we have been having in my family for the last two days. It all started with the cartoon TV show Teen Titans. Teen Titans is a superhero show where Robin, Beast Boy, Starfire, Raven, etc. are kids.  Chris lets Kiara watch Teen Titans in the mornings and Chris starts this following conversation:
Chris: Do you like Beast Boy?
Kiara: Yeah
Chris: Why?
Kiara: He's green and changes into animals
Chris: Do you like Robin?
Kiara: Yeah. You're Beast Boy and I'm Robin.
Chris: Who is Mommy?
Kiara:....ummm....a duck.

Yup. I'm the duck. Just so you know, there is no duck on the show.
Chris

Kiara
Me...?
Well I'm a little offended by this because of course I think I'm totally Raven

This is really me....not the duck...I am NOT the duck

So I keep trying to convince Kiara, with no avail, that I am not a duck.  I keep telling her how I'm more like Raven, and Kiara shoots me down every time and says "No, you're a duck."

So in the car today we talked about it again....I am going to be Raven:

Me: So since daddy is Beast Boy, what animal does he turn into?
Kiara: Bunnies!
Me: hahahahaha!!!!
Chris: Oh Great.
Me: So why am I a duck?
Kiara: Because you're Donald!
Me: What?! I'm Donald Duck?
Kiara: Yeah, and Daddy is Beast Boy, and I'm Robin.
Me: Why can't I be Raven.
Kiara: Because you're Donald.
Chris: *trying to trick her* So I'm Robin, you're Beast Boy, and Mom's a Duck?
Kiara: NO! I'M ROBIN. YOU'RE BEAST BOY! YOU'RE A DUCK!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! This is the animal Chris becomes! :D

At least I'm a famous duck and not a green bunny ;)


After Kiara says this she thinks for a second and then enthusiastically says the best thing I've heard all day:
Kiara: OK You're Beast Boy. You're Beast Boy. I'm Beast Boy. We're all Beast Boy!!


SCORE!!!!! I'M BEAST BOY TOO!!!! BEST DAY EVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment