Thursday, October 24, 2013

My pet peeves in life

OH my gosh so I just have to start off by saying OUCH!!! I think I just got the flu shot from Hell! It hurts so bad I just want to chop off my arm. This is the reason why God gave us two arms, so when we get the flu shot from Hell we can just chop it off and have an extra for spare. You all might think I'm exaggerating, but not even labor and delivery hurt this bad! OK so that might be an exaggeration, but dude this is killing my soul! Okay now that I have that out of my system here is my real post:

So I've been in my typical Bipolar depressive stage and during this depressive episode I have found out that I tend to notice my pet peeves a lot more than I do in all of my other stages.  I think it's because I get more easily pissed off during this stage :) So here is my list of pet peeves so you know what NOT to do around me when I'm in a bad mood. I probably shouldn't post this because I know that most of my family and close friends will use this list as a "Hey! I'm going to do these things around you every day" list. If this happens to be the case I will write a blog about you and draw a stick figure being electrocuted by lightning. Just sayin'. ;)

1) Peeing. Seriously, this one drives me nuts because it requires me to have to take time out of my day just to pee. Especially if it's at night and it interrupts my sleep! Oh and the worst is peeing in the outdoors! Boys you have it easy, but us girls have to work at it. I'm still traumatized from my fifth grade adventure at Big Springs. We were on a 5 mile hike and half way back I really REALLY had to pee. So off to the forest I went. I got ready and squatted and did natures duty. I totally forgot that I had my jacket tied around my waist! I peed all over my jacket! The worst part was, I had to carry it for another 2-3 miles down the mountain with all of my friends laughing at me. Traumatization right there! Peeing sucks.

2) Breathing. Anyone with allergies or asthma knows this feeling, and I have both


3) When people chew with their mouths open. Seriously, ewe, gross.

4) When the teacher tells the class the answer first then asks the question and is baffled when no one responds. Really? You just told us the answer do you not remember?!What the...? - WHEN THE TEACHER TELLS YOU THE ANSWER FIRST THEN ASKS THE QUESTION EXPECTING AN ANSWER WAIT A MINUTE...THIS HAS TO BE A TRICK Futurama Fry

5) When people stop at a yellow light. Just run it. You don't realize that while your doing 25 and are debating about stopping you have me behind you going 80 thinking "Yes!!! I'm going to make it, the light God's love me!!!" Then when you stop I crap my pants because I'm thinking "Crap! I haven't installed my turbo breaks yet, I can't stop at this speed!!!"


6) When people go below the speed limit. Really?

7) When people go the speed limit. Really? The only reason to go the speed limit is to let others know that there is an officer nearby. That's called the courtesy rule. Other than that people should always go 5 over...let's make that 10 over.

8) When some one is handing out free coke and when I get up to the front of the line it's gone! This has happened way more times than it should have.


9) When I'm talking to someone and they are not looking at me or even worse they are texting while I'm talking to them. Don't make me take that phone away and throw it out the window. 

10) Buttoning and unbuttoning my pants. What ever happened to the snap buttons?!

11) When someone says they can't do something with you because they are very busy but then when you read their Facebook post it clearly states other wise. Honestly, if you say you can't hang out because you're sick don't post pictures of you drinking at a club that night. (This has never happened to me of course, but it has to some of my friends)


12) When a teacher docks me one point and doesn't tell me why! OR EVEN WORSE...My teacher told us to come up with a narrow question for a research proposal. I came up with a perfect narrow question, and she docked me one point for being too narrow. WHAT THE...???!!!! REALLY??!!! 

13) While playing Candy Crush it runs out of moves and has to automatically reshuffle but it uses one of MY moves! It's the one that's out of moves, it should give me a free move! Yeah, yeah I know this is a petty one but it still gets under my skin.


14) Needing the super glue but the lid is super glued shut!
This will by my parent's dog, Jazzy, soon if she doesn't stop pooping in my house.


15) Tying my shoes. My favorite shoes ever were plaid with zippers. Sigh. I miss those shoes, but apparently I killed their souls...literally their soles fell off, I wanted to cry.

16) Getting flu shots that make you think you are dying and that you are never going to be able to use your arm ever again!


You have now been warned. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment