Monday, August 19, 2013

Totally Unmotivated

Me at work
Me at home
Me writing my blog


This is me today....and every other day...and every other day between those other other days. So pretty much everyday. I blame the motivation vacuum sucker outer thing. I'm supposed to be doing things but I just don't want to! Every things seems like such a hassle from tying my shoes (this is why I bought shoes without shoe laces) to well...everything else. I have been so lazy that I have become grateful that I have a two year old...well except for those times when I'm not paying attention and she wreaks havoc all over and turns into a miniature green Godzilla. Yes, she turns green...or maybe she was just wearing a green shirt that day and I'm exaggerating...nah...I never exaggerate. She was totally green. Anyway I have been putting my little girl to work. :) I didn't go through those nine months for nothin'. I now have a legal personal slave and I am going to use it to my advantage! She now does the dishes, sweeps, dusts, and finds me the remotes so I don't have to get off the couch.  (Notice, I didn't say she did any of these very well but she did them better than I did at the moment ;) ) Anyway this is just a blog that brags about my awesome two year old slave (who I love very dearly of course) and expressing my laziness over the internet so you guys all know that I really don't do anything at all except for sit on my butt playing candy crush and eat Twinkies all day long!
Wow aren't you glad you read this blog ;) heee heee heee

No comments:

Post a Comment