Thursday, December 12, 2013

My "short" post

My husband keeps complaining that my posts are too long and that I need to have a short post. So just to appease him I've made a "short" post:
Always say "No!" to green shorts
How did these ever come into style?!
Everyone needs plaid shorts! (I actually made Chris by 3 when we first got married) :)


I love the pink shoes!


AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!


Yup, this is the new style guys. Just don't wear them after labor day or fashion zombies will eat your soul. 
Shorts.....Check....?.....Wait a minute.....
Yeah I'd walk with a tiger too....if it didn't move, and was in a cage. Just sayin'
Enough said yo!
Shorts: Keeps your legs warm from the knees up!
umm....patriotic? Where is the rest of the flag?! OH! they must be wearing a striped shirt!!!




See now these are patriotic....? :)

Shorts with the shorts! I see what you did there.
The butt fanny pack! I'm sold order me 3!!!

Hey Mom! I want these for Christmas! Can you make me a pair?!

Well I hope you all enjoyed my short post!


No comments:

Post a Comment